Monday, September 21, 2009

My first travel vacation around







Alas! A good break from my hectic working schedule! I'm so excited about traveling around to visit good old friends and relatives whom I haven't seen for quite sometime. This is my first vacation since migrating here in States and this is probably the time I've been waiting to happen. Seeing them is really giving us joy and reminisce the hurdles that we made in our lives in reaching this point in time. But most of all ........... arnis has paved a way for my migration here and convincing my wife and children that opportunities here is vast for them to build their dreams and possibly their entire future here.


For me, this is the start of a new chapter in my life of what I can provide and share to NARAPHIL's future! This is our beginning ...........



The following pictures will show you of what you can achieve if you strive harder to build your future and follow my footsteps! Come Bros. and Sis. let's enjoy my travel ............





A Visit to Rochester
(Cousin Paz Toledo)








Working too much can be sometimes stressful and burdensome like in my field but the fruits of it is something that you will cherish and would say .............. its worth it!




The Thousand Island Trip
Gananoque, Canada




Traveling with your family and see them enjoy is worth a lasting bonding ......... like the good old days that we were together with the "Tropa" traveling around the Philippines from Aparri to Jolo for our arnis promotion and performances, that bonded us together and created that lasting camaraderie! Its a treasure that we cannot exchange for anything else and the experience that comes with it made us more matured and broad-minded in the way we see the future of NARAPHIL. Some perceived it the other way around but ............. we, the generation of today proved it otherwise!





A Visit to the Falls
Niagara, Canada








The Chicago Travel
Chicago, Illinois


Chicago skyline


Lincoln Park Zoo of Chicago

This is where it began ...........











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home